Tuesday, December 06, 2011 at 1:00 PM-2:00 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada). (GMT-05:00)
Intercultural business & etiquette expert Terri Morrison shares seasonal tips, strategies and insights into doing business in other countries -- based on the popular Digital reference tool, Kiss, Bow or Shake Hands, and the Kiss, Bow or Shake Hands book series.
Join this live presentation and learn insights on "Food, Flora & Fashion Faux Pas at the Holidays!" Business Etiquette can be more stressful this time of year. Discuss the correct ways to interact with other cultures around the holidays, including:
• What colors, numbers, and symbols should never be used for a gift in Asia?
• Can a box of cordials be criminal?
• Where can gift baskets of Virginia ham, Canadian bacon or bratwurst be bad?
• When is a gift appropriate, and when is it considered graft?
• PLUS: A selection of general gifts that may please your international clients!
Terri Morrison will offer straightforward advice on holiday faux pas around the world for your global customers. If you’re wondering what presents will please your prospects in Brazil, Russia, India, and China - or what gifts are off-limits in Medina or Montreal, attend this FREE Webinar, sponsored by McGraw-Hill, on Tuesday, December 6th!
To join the webinar, contact:
Sr. Account Manager -Special Markets
or Email: TerriMorrison@kissboworshakehands.com